Features and Benefits
- Perform location lookups quickly with
"point and click" map indices.
- Direct "zoom" takes users
quickly from any street address or point of interest directly
to map destination.
- Includes street locations, schools,
hospitals, churches, points of interest, parks, locator grids,
- Offers flexibility of printing maps
in any size, shape, and scale.
- Maps registered to ADC's standard grid
and also to MD State Plane Coordinate System enabling precise
image positioning and reference points that correlate locations
to a variety of mapping overlays.
- Enables concurrent usage of ADC maps
with data such as surveys, property lines, tax assessments, flood
plains, population data, delivery routes, sales regions, etc.
- Allows integrated solution by linking
to ArcView(c), ARCInfo(c), MDProperty View(c), raster maps, GIS
data, text programs and proprietary data.
- Available for Maryland, Northern Virginia,
Delaware and Washington DC. Other areas upon request.
- CD includes maps, indices, and coordinate
systems in TIFF and TFW (world file) at 200 DPI with 16 bit images.
Data is current as of publication date.